Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Annapolis Conference: what in the world are we doing???

The talks are underway in Annapolis, Maryland, to further divide the land of Israel, in the guise of creating peace. Peace sounds nice, but no peace will be found in dividing Israel.

God made a covenant with Abraham and his descendants to give them this land:

Genesis 15:17-18 "When the sun had set and darkness had fallen, a smoking firepot with a blazing torch appeared and passed between the pieces. On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, 'To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates'" (NIV).

God promised judgment on those who would come against and seek to divide Israel:

Joel 3:2 "I will gather all nations
and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat.
There I will enter into judgment against them
concerning my inheritance, my people Israel,
for they scattered my people among the nations
and divided up my land" (NIV).

Is the United States among those nations who God will bring down for leading in this roadmap to division?

God keeps His promises: Romans 11:29 "For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable" (NKJV).

Continuously updating google news: Annapolis Conference

Rabbis warn Bush: Annapolis will bring destruction to US

photo above
: Jerusalem Temple Western Wailing Wall On Passover

No comments: